Google Search Console

Please, I want a way to add the site to Google Search Console. I work with a free domain

How exactly we can help you, you can add it by yourself

3 Likes

Yes, I want the evidence, how to add

10 Likes

Great, please also provide a guide to linking SSL certificates to the site

Here it is. Always search the Knowledge Base as it might be helpful for your case:

9 Likes

Do I need to install SSL certificates on the site before placing the site in Google Search Console?
Because I am facing a problem, which is a message that it is impossible to verify ownership of the site after uploading the html file to the site inside the htdocs file

Yes, you do, else why are you even trying to put the HTTPS URL on the Search Console without the SSL certificate installed?

6 Likes

I didn’t know that I had to install an SSL certificate first

Do I need to do something to accomplish this step?

Click the button that says “Setup CNAME Records Automatically”.

6 Likes

I clicked on it a few times and the same message and same interface was there

Now just wait until the DNS record change is propagated (from 30 minutes up to 24 hours), then after the checks show the record is ready, you can request the certificate and after a while, also install it on your hosting account.

6 Likes

I have done everything I think, but my domain does not appear in the Google search bar. What should I do?

What is your domain so we can check? Do note that it can take a long time for your website to be indexed by Google.

6 Likes

http://coffeetaste.kesug.com
This is my domain

nothing is blocked and seems fine

but if you added your website to GSC as HTTPS, then you must also have a TLS certificate installed

because otherwise you will get this as a result

Screenshot 2024-02-19 135721

7 Likes

It is not blocked, but when I put the link in the Google search bar, the site does not appear

And this is especially true with free subdomains.

This is only what you think of. If Google says it is blocked then it is blocked — but not in the way you might think of.

It’s true that HTTP is OK, but maybe Google tries HTTPS more, and HTTPS would be blocked due to lack of SSL.

Do this if necessary

6 Likes

You have created an SSL security certificate. Can you confirm that the certificate is linked to my site correctly or is there a problem? please

Is there a guide explaining how to link the TLS certificate to my site?