GMP Extension

First of all hi, thanks for your time, and thanks for this amazing service :slight_smile:
I have installed on my server an SDK, that require the GMP extension, but this extension seems not installed is it true?And how can I enable if it is disable this extension?Thanks in advice!

@NebulaSoldier said:
First of all hi, thanks for your time, and thanks for this amazing service :slight_smile:
I have installed on my server an SDK, that require the GMP extension, but this extension seems not installed is it true?And how can I enable if it is disable this extension?Thanks in advice!

I’m not sure though but it looks like this is a blocked extension here?
I’m not too sure…

@UnknownLolz Yes, it is blocked, is there anyway to enable it?

I don’t think that extension is installed on the servers, so it cannot be easily enabled.

@Admin Could you please install this extension? I need it for work with btc and cryptocurrencies values. Anyway thanks for your support and for this amazing free service :slight_smile: !

@NebulaSoldier said:
@Admin Could you please install this extension? I need it for work with btc and cryptocurrencies values. Anyway thanks for your support and for this amazing free service :slight_smile: !

Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency script or extension is Not Allowed on free service.

@UnknownLolz I’m not doing a cryptocurrency script or other illegal stuffs, I’m using an SDK for generate some address, that’s all.

@NebulaSoldier said:
@UnknownLolz I’m not doing a cryptocurrency script or other illegal stuffs, I’m using an SDK for generate some address, that’s all.

Ok, as long as you dont violate the TOS, you shoild be fine!:slight_smile:

@UnknownLolz The TOS, don’t allow the cryptocurrncy faucet, anyway if there’s one thing I hate are illegal stuffs(I am not sarcastic).Anyhow thanks for the notice:smile:

@NebulaSoldier said:
@UnknownLolz The TOS, don’t allow the cryptocurrncy faucet, anyway if there’s one thing I hate are illegal stuffs(I am not sarcastic).Anyhow thanks for the notice:smile:

Your welcome and I’m always glad to help! :slight_smile:

Actually, I can pretty much promise you that it will not be fine. Most bitcoin related sites created on free hosting are scams. We want to be able to detect and stop such scams before the scammer can hurt anyone, but it’s extremely hard to automatically recognize such scam sites to take them down. Because of that, we were forced to ban all cryptocurrency related sites.

If you try to create that website here, it’s very likely your account will be suspended with the request to remove it.

And I think you can understand why we won’t install an extra PHP extension to host a website which we cannot host to begin with.

@Admin My site is just an ads company, and now I’m using blocktrail SDK, but later I want to switch to paypal, but for use paypal sdk I have to pay and I don’t have money to do it, in any case fell free to inspect my site!

@NebulaSoldier said:
@Admin My site is just an ads company, and now I’m using blocktrail SDK, but later I want to switch to paypal, but for use paypal sdk I have to pay and I don’t have money to do it, in any case fell free to inspect my site!

Payments with bitcoins might work, but I can’t guarantee your website won’t be suspended anyways. And again, we’re not going to go through the trouble of installing a PHP extension for that.