Getting ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED on websites

Getting error message ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED in chrome on websites that have been running for over a year and they are not pulling up starting a few hours ago October 1st 2023. Is this issue related?

The system issue is related to databases, so it is highly unlikely they’re related.
What are the websites you’re facing these issues on?

2 Likes

I use a CRecord for each site so the original planningservices.org will always be empty

Also tried to test a new CNAME and the software I use cant find the new CNAME either

Yes… doing a CNAME lookup, no records appear to be returned for me, either…
If you don’t mind me asking, what are your CNAME records, where are they pointing to?

1 Like

stateregulated and test are two and they are pointed to a GoHighLevel CRM for WordPress integration so: flash.funnels.msgsndr.com

Test seems to resolve fine, strangely:

Do you think it could be an issue with the provider you’re pointing it to?
As for stateregulated, you may wish to try deleting and re-adding the record to see if that fixes it.
As these are new records, you may wish to give them up to 72 hours to propagate (although they usually propagate at a shorter time period).

2 Likes

I have seen them work in about half an hour depending in the past this is what I’m getting for test below, and I have a ticket in with them, but I have 3 domains managed separately with infinityfree. Then a few sites outside and only infinityfree is having the issue

In the past if I delete and re add a CNAME it no longer works for some reason moving forward

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.