General Error Forums

Can you tell me where this error came from?

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Connection refused [2002]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

If you had searched the internet, you would have found that this means that a connection with the database could not be created.
This is possibly because of a database being down, but it appears that has been resolved.

Can you share your website and the SQL cluster you’re on?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Why to sayning me??

Experiencing issues with phpMyAdmin? Log out of your control panel, clear cookies and sessions [not available in all browsers] and log back into your control panel and try again…

It doesn’t show anything I have on the list

As the error is not with phpMyAdmin, but with the database itself, there’s nothing you can do but wait for it to come back up again.

Let me know if you have any questions!

3 Likes

As far as I know they did something on the site! I had a database and now I have nothing!

https://imgur.com/a/mP3jUsJ

Here it shows that it is empty in the sheet!

Well, what about this topic that is still sitting in my forum.

<?php // phpBB 3.3.x auto-generated configuration file // Do not change anything in this file! $dbms = 'phpbb\\db\\driver\\mysqli'; $dbhost = 'sql213.byetcluster.com'; $dbport = ''; $dbname = 'epiz_30521908_84'; $dbuser = 'HIDDEN BY MOD'; $dbpasswd = 'HIDDEN BY MOD'; $table_prefix = 'phpbb4a_'; $phpbb_adm_relative_path = 'adm/'; $acm_type = 'phpbb\\cache\\driver\\file'; @define('PHPBB_INSTALLED', true); @define('PHPBB_ENVIRONMENT', 'production'); // @define('DEBUG_CONTAINER', true);

@HarveyWNvm be careful not to share user and password publicly ! ( I edited your post ).

1 Like

Can you tell me why this happened?

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.