FTP login problem and website creating problem

prob-1)
i just created account in infinity free and registered a subdomain but futher i could not get access to the ftp login even the Cpanel shows me the account details having ftp hostname,username and password .

prob-2)
Also i am creating a social network website for my college using the open source social network’s file but i am not able to get the website created as when ever i search for my website link it just shows your website is created as a title of the tab but nothing on that page.

reply asap

@shreyash said:
prob-1)
i just created account in infinity free and registered a subdomain but futher i could not get access to the ftp login even the Cpanel shows me the account details having ftp hostname,username and password .

Can you please explain how you’re not able to get the FTP login? Are you having trouble finding the details? Or do the details not work for you? And if you can’t login with the details provided, what’s the error message you see?

@shreyash said:
prob-2)
Also i am creating a social network website for my college using the open source social network’s file but i am not able to get the website created as when ever i search for my website link it just shows your website is created as a title of the tab but nothing on that page.

The most important thing to check is to which directory did you install your script? If you uploaded it yourself, make sure you uploaded it to the directory called htdocs for the the correct domain name.

If you installed it through Softaculous, you may have installed the script to a subdirectory. If so, the easiest way to fix it is to uninstall the script again and install it again. When installing the script, make sure the directory field is empty so the script will be installed to the root of your domain.