Freenom Domain Adding problem on freehosting

freekeyprovider.ga
The following message appears when i try to create account
Your domain is not yet pointing to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com. Change your nameservers at your domain registrar and wait a few hours. You can also create an account with a subdomain first.

Other Information

I have already updated the nameservers on freenom and almost 8 hrs has been passed is this a bug or something went wrong with me

It’s not your real domain? I mean did you already registered it? Cause the domain is available when I check it and it’s not registered.

Yes i own this domain actually this is a freedomain provided by freenom for 12 months but anyone who want this can pay to freenom & this will be trasnfered to him but if no one claim it . Then there is no problem for this

But my problem is that i have updated the nameaervers but cant add the domain to freehosting

Wrong image added

This is a problem with freenom and with using .ga domain. The domain does not appear to exist in Freenom’s nameservers, and whois tool can’t look up the domain.

Try registering .ml domain instead, same using freenom.

This website says nameservers are updated but why i can’t connect it to hosting

There is a problem when using .ga domain. Try using other domains like .ml or .tk, then point and register the domain to infinityfree again. (Seems like you marked your own post as a solution, it is working now?)

DNS setting change within 24hrs. In worst cases 72 hours. I suggest you wait for a while.

.ga domains work properly. I’ve tested it previously.

I found a previous topic relevant to this problem, that he uses .ga domain and he can’t add the domain.

Then the person is doing something wrong because all domains are acceptable in Infinityfree.(That’s when you’re meant to start the party :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: )
What’s the link to the topic by the way?

Are you reffering to this?

.tk cannot be used here because it is blacklisted and it cannot be added

Does it also means or same with .ga domain?

Nope, they’re okay. Forgot to mention about the .tk domains though…
Thank you OxyDac for reminding me!
EDIT: But it doesn’t mean you can’t have a party!

Actually I am new to forum i was just trying what the icons do . So ihave marked it as solution by mistake. If there any way to remove then share it

Did you already solved it? You can share it by clicking that :link: button, and uncheck the marked to remove.