Free webmail email sending problem

I can get mail from the mail addresses of servers like gmail hotmail icloud. before drops to the spam folder but it never goes now when sending

[email protected]
http://aidaccessturkey.mydiscussion.net

Is there a way to make it look like gone from [email protected] using google smtp?

Yes, there is an article explain how to do this.
https://infinityfree.net/support/how-to-send-email-with-gmail-smtp/

Google does provide an SMTP service which is a lot more likely to get your email accepted everywhere. But you either need to use a free Gmail account (which means any email you sent will be sent from [email protected]), or you need to purchase a GSuite business email account.

While it could be possible to send email from an external SMTP service, you would still have to check incoming email in our webmail. And then use another program to actually send the email.

In your last post, you’re trying to add our mail server as an SMTP server to send email from Gmail with our servers. Which, judging by your first message, is the opposite of what you’re trying to do. This also won’t work, because we only provide webmail access on free hosting.

1 Like

Finally we want to ask the following questions
Is the free hosting webmail address available only for receiving mail? Sending mail before was smooth via roundcubemail
But now most mails are not gone, mails do not arrive even though the report is gone. is this a temporary situation?

While it could be possible to send email from an external SMTP service, you would still have to check incoming email in our webmail. And then use another program to actually send the email.

Which external smtp service can we send mail with our webmail address? we have no problem checking the e-mails received through the system

We need to answer the mails that come with our webmail address, so we searched for a solution using smtp.If we can send mail again using roundcubemail without any problems, we would be very happy.

We wish you good work! and thank you very much for helping

Getting email accepted by other email providers is hard. With many people sending and forwarding many messages, it doesn’t take a lot for another provider to see our mail server as harmful. And getting that corrected takes cooperation with the other providers, and is largely out of our control.

Any SMTP service for your own domain would work. I’ve recently been testing the waters with SMTP2Go, which seems promising. Feel free to give their service a shot and share what you think of it.

Alternatively, you could use another (free) email service for your domain, like Zoho. Since those providers are specialized in email, you can expect a better service than from a website hoster doing email on the side.

3 Likes

I used zoho. No problem sending right now :slight_smile:
Is SPF registration possible for zoho? because when log in alerting about that but its not a big deal

If I understood correctly, I will check mail from roundcubemail and send mail via zoho

We would like to thank you again for helping us with this.

There are SPF records if that is what you need.

1 Like

The SPF records you have configured there seem correct to me. But it may take a while for Zoho to see the new records. If you try again later, it should work.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.