Free ssl certificate

This question only for the admin of infinityfree.net

How to get a 100% free of cost ssl certificate for a sub-domain with " . rf.gd " extension ???
Try reply as fast and best you can.

@BRAJDEEP said:
This question only for the admin of infinityfree.net

How to get a 100% free of cost ssl certificate for a sub-domain with " . rf.gd " extension ???
Try reply as fast and best you can.

in short you can’t as aes.js file causes problem to use sslforfree.com ssl thus it is not possible but for own domain you can use this guide
https://techub.tk/free-ssl-free-hosting-ifreenet/

@Ranakhas said:

@BRAJDEEP said:
This question only for the admin of infinityfree.net

How to get a 100% free of cost ssl certificate for a sub-domain with " . rf.gd " extension ???
Try reply as fast and best you can.

in short you can’t as aes.js file causes problem to use sslforfree.com ssl thus it is not possible but for own domain you can use this guide
https://techub.tk/free-ssl-free-hosting-ifreenet/

Even if you could complete the Let’s Encrypt HTTP challenge, it would still be almost impossible to get an SSL certificate.

Let’s Encrypt will only issue up to 20 certificates per registered domain per week. That means they would only issue 20 certificates per week for the entire epizy.com or rf.gd domain. All InfinityFree users together create over 10,000 subdomains per week. If we’d issue a new certificate for every subdomain that’s created, we’d go through the weekly limit in just 40 minutes.

Similarly, Cloudflare also allows you to host your own domain names, not subdomains, so you can’t complete the DNS verification either.

In conclusion, we’re happy to let you use HTTPS on free subdomains. But other companies won’t let you.

@Admin said:

@Ranakhas said:

@BRAJDEEP said:
This question only for the admin of infinityfree.net

How to get a 100% free of cost ssl certificate for a sub-domain with " . rf.gd " extension ???
Try reply as fast and best you can.

in short you can’t as aes.js file causes problem to use sslforfree.com ssl thus it is not possible but for own domain you can use this guide
https://techub.tk/free-ssl-free-hosting-ifreenet/

Even if you could complete the Let’s Encrypt HTTP challenge, it would still be almost impossible to get an SSL certificate.

Let’s Encrypt will only issue up to 20 certificates per registered domain per week. That means they would only issue 20 certificates per week for the entire epizy.com or rf.gd domain. All InfinityFree users together create over 10,000 subdomains per week. If we’d issue a new certificate for every subdomain that’s created, we’d go through the weekly limit in just 40 minutes.

Similarly, Cloudflare also allows you to host your own domain names, not subdomains, so you can’t complete the DNS verification either.

In conclusion, we’re happy to let you use HTTPS on free subdomains. But other companies won’t let you.

So the wildcard option on “SSLforFree” does not completely ssl secure all subdomains?

How to get a free ssl certificate with infinity free ???

I want a free ssl certificate for my website.
How can I do it with infinity free ?
Please help me.

Please do as what @Ranakhas said,
https://techub.tk/free-ssl-free-hosting-ifreenet/

This website is a life saver, because if this weren’t exist, I or anyone of us here will wrote again the steps.

Please do tell us if any further questions.

@BRAJDEEP said:
I want a free ssl certificate for my website.
How can I do it with infinity free ?
Please help me.

We’d love to help you, but we can’t if you completely ignore all answers posted here and repeat the original question over and over again. If the answer is not clear, then ask clarifying questions! If the proposed solutions don’t work and you don’t understand why, then say so!

@UnknownLolz said:

@Admin said:

@Ranakhas said:

@BRAJDEEP said:
This question only for the admin of infinityfree.net

How to get a 100% free of cost ssl certificate for a sub-domain with " . rf.gd " extension ???
Try reply as fast and best you can.

in short you can’t as aes.js file causes problem to use sslforfree.com ssl thus it is not possible but for own domain you can use this guide
https://techub.tk/free-ssl-free-hosting-ifreenet/

Even if you could complete the Let’s Encrypt HTTP challenge, it would still be almost impossible to get an SSL certificate.

Let’s Encrypt will only issue up to 20 certificates per registered domain per week. That means they would only issue 20 certificates per week for the entire epizy.com or rf.gd domain. All InfinityFree users together create over 10,000 subdomains per week. If we’d issue a new certificate for every subdomain that’s created, we’d go through the weekly limit in just 40 minutes.

Similarly, Cloudflare also allows you to host your own domain names, not subdomains, so you can’t complete the DNS verification either.

In conclusion, we’re happy to let you use HTTPS on free subdomains. But other companies won’t let you.

So the wildcard option on “SSLforFree” does not completely ssl secure all subdomains?

Going the wildcard route might work, but there are some caveats to that approach which need to be worked out. For example sub-sub domains (e.g. www.example.epizy.com or blog.example.epizy.com) can be created and used now, but cannot be protected with a wildcard certificate for *.epizy.com.

@Admin said:

@BRAJDEEP said:
I want a free ssl certificate for my website.
How can I do it with infinity free ?
Please help me.

We’d love to help you, but we can’t if you completely ignore all answers posted here and repeat the original question over and over again. If the answer is not clear, then ask clarifying questions! If the proposed solutions don’t work and you don’t understand why, then say so!

@UnknownLolz said:

@Admin said:

@Ranakhas said:

@BRAJDEEP said:
This question only for the admin of infinityfree.net

How to get a 100% free of cost ssl certificate for a sub-domain with " . rf.gd " extension ???
Try reply as fast and best you can.

in short you can’t as aes.js file causes problem to use sslforfree.com ssl thus it is not possible but for own domain you can use this guide
https://techub.tk/free-ssl-free-hosting-ifreenet/

Even if you could complete the Let’s Encrypt HTTP challenge, it would still be almost impossible to get an SSL certificate.

Let’s Encrypt will only issue up to 20 certificates per registered domain per week. That means they would only issue 20 certificates per week for the entire epizy.com or rf.gd domain. All InfinityFree users together create over 10,000 subdomains per week. If we’d issue a new certificate for every subdomain that’s created, we’d go through the weekly limit in just 40 minutes.

Similarly, Cloudflare also allows you to host your own domain names, not subdomains, so you can’t complete the DNS verification either.

In conclusion, we’re happy to let you use HTTPS on free subdomains. But other companies won’t let you.

So the wildcard option on “SSLforFree” does not completely ssl secure all subdomains?

Going the wildcard route might work, but there are some caveats to that approach which need to be worked out. For example sub-sub domains (e.g. www.example.epizy.com or blog.example.epizy.com) can be created and used now, but cannot be protected with a wildcard certificate for *.epizy.com.

Oh, very understandable! ?

I want to use www.sslforfree.com
But where I can place their verification file ?

@BRAJDEEP said:
I want to use www.sslforfree.com
But where I can place their verification file ?

Have you actually seen the tutorial here: https://techub.tk/free-ssl-free-hosting-ifreenet/?
It says to add your TXT record through CloudFlare, and it explains how to do so:

Sign Up first for Cloudflare
Transfer your domain to Cloudflare by changing nameservers (cPanel won’t work)
Visit www.sslforfree.com
a) Enter your domain and any subdomains you want to include
b) Select Manually Verify Domain (DNS)
c) It will give you some TXT records, go and copy them
Go back to Cloudflare and sthen go to the DNS section of your Dashboard
Select TXT from the dropdown list, for name enter:
@ for your main domain
www for your domain with www
the name of your subdomain without your domain’s ending for subdomain
Paste the Records(TXT) that you copied
Go back to SSLForFree, it will give you a private key and certificate(s)
Open cPanel select SSL/TLS or whatever the SSL Management is called
Select your domain from the list
Upload the Private Key first
Upload Certificate next
Congratulations! You have installed the certificate!
You must disable CloudFlare’s Universal SSL for Let’s Encypt to work, to do so you must go to SSL section and press the “Disable Universal SSL” button in the bottom.
For subdomains to work you must have added an A record of them pointing to your IP adress at first before using the certificate.

Yes,i have already seen the tutorial.

Please don’t mind
But can you give me a video tutorial for better understand ?

@BRAJDEEP
I will tey and make one but I am not sure, it might be a little late, depending on your countrys time…

Where is your video tutorial ??

@BRAJDEEP said:
Where is your video tutorial ??

Sorry man, I just got access to my laptop again and I am going to do it, but what time is it at your place please?
I am just asking to know if this will arrive to you soon or if you might never see it because it might be night…
One last question, I assume you have already used CloudFlare with DNS change right?
If not I will implement it, tell me so that I can start!

@BRAJDEEP said:
I want to use www.sslforfree.com
But where I can place their verification file ?

Have you considered reading anything anywhere? Like the instructions on their website? Or this support article? https://infinityfree.net/support/cannot-use-or-have-problems-using-lets-encrypt-or-sslforfreecom/ Or do you only pay attention to things when they are presented to you as a video?

@ChrisPAR said:

@BRAJDEEP said:
Where is your video tutorial ??

Sorry man, I just got access to my laptop again and I am going to do it, but what time is it at your place please?
I am just aksing to know if this will arrive to you soon or if you might never see it because it might be night…

@BRAJDEEP
One last thing, what time is it at your place?

@ChrisPAR said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@BRAJDEEP said:
Where is your video tutorial ??

Sorry man, I just got access to my laptop again and I am going to do it, but what time is it at your place please?
I am just aksing to know if this will arrive to you soon or if you might never see it because it might be night…

@BRAJDEEP
One last thing, what time is it at your place?

I’m pretty sure you would use the Cloudflare DNS stuffs method, right?

It GMT +5.30