Form data fetch problem

(https://imwashimul.rf.gd/)

I used node.js and connected with SQL database, but when I submitted the form it continuously error to saving form

 const response = await fetch("https://imwashimul.rf.gd/submit-form", { (Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
        console.error("Error saving form-data"); (Error saving form data)
HTML form - 
<form action="/submit-form" method="post" style="font-size: 12px;">
server.js
app.post('/submit-form', (req, res) => {
  const formData = req.body;
  const sql = 'INSERT INTO feedbackform (name, email, contactNumber, feedbackText, createdAt) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, NOW())';

  connection.query(sql, [formData.name, formData.email, formData.contactNumber, formData.feedbackText], (err, result) => {
    if (err) {
      console.error('Error saving form data:', err); // Log the actual error message
      res.status(500).send('Internal Server Error');
    } else {
      console.log('Form data saved successfully');
      res.status(200).send('Form data saved successfully');
    }
  });
});

Error Message

script.js:31 Error saving Form data
(anonymous) @ script.js:31

Other Information

please help me, I would be grateful.

This hosting only supports PHP as the backend language, how are you even using node.js?

already no web is running, except the form, data

already my web is running, except the form, data

You did not answer my question.

So I can not do with node.js

You cannot use Node.js on Infinityfree, unsure where you are even hosting it.

You see my domain, I customized my site frontend using - js, jquery, and designs for bootstrap,
for backend inlocalhost is used , node.js, and alos deployed this mean just uploaded on the infinity directory, however i noticed that, node.js commands are not working, thats, why I asked.

I’m not gonna repeat it again: hosting Node.js apps is not a thing on free hosting. You can consider writing your backend in PHP instead, or use a service like Replit to host your Node.js app, but take note that MySQL remote access is not available on free hosting:

thank you for your kind, response, Can you please suggest to me any provide who will be the best fit for - node.js, core-js, and Mongodb? ( as i want to develop my site only using, core-js and node.js and for database mongodb) thank you in advance.

I don’t think there is a hosting provider which can provide all these but you may have better time paying for a cheap VPS and setting things up on your own.