Forgot the email address of my client area account - how can I recover it?

Website URL

https://gacasry.free.nf/

Error Message

Hello,

I can’t log in to one of my InfinityFree client area accounts because I no longer remember which email address I used to register it.

What I still know:

  • Username / account label: gacasry
  • Domain(s) on the account: gacasry.free.nf

I’ve already tried the Google login and “I forgot my password” with the emails I usually use, with no success.

Can you please help me recover access, or tell me which email address the account is linked to (even partially masked)? I can verify ownership of the domain or the hosting account if needed.

Thank you!

On the password reset screen, you should also have seen the option to request a password reset using your domain name. If you try that, a fragment of your email address will be shown. Please try that and see if it is enough to help you remember.