Firewall blocking my hosted site?

prasenc.free.nf

(please specify the URL of the site on which you are experiencing the problem)

Error Message

Can’t connect to URL “http://prasenc.free.nf/index.php?rest_route=/convertful/v2/get_info/”. Please check site’s firewall settings

I have installed the ‘convertful’ plugin in the above wordpress site prasenc.free.nf & have also installed the SSL certificate but still I can’t connect to convertful. I have no other plugins installed in my site. So I want to know whether any firewall connection from your side is blocking the connection?

(other information and details relevant to your question)

No issue

Sounds like due to this

8 Likes

So Sir, you mean I can’t connect the ‘Convertul’ plugin in my WordPress site to the Convertful website? And then, what is the solution?

Please read the article linked in the post

6 Likes

Dear Sir,
I’m not a technical person so can’t understand all these technical things… kindly tell me please in yes or no , if it is possible to connect to convertful? I went through the article you posted but it went over my head.

No. That’s all for you now.

4 Likes

Sir,
That is rude on your part. I am not a business person & just a student hosting this site as part of a project… Will it cost you so much to say a ‘Yes or No’ ?? I am really astonished!!

It didn’t cost much. My answer is “No, you can’t.”.

5 Likes

2671e0601faf3b43874e061ff665e3e2

I thought he just answered the way you asked for?

Then learn about the security system, and figure out the difference between a browser and an API access attempt. This “just tell me yes or no” attitude won’t get you a long way.

And I would say this sounds very rude.

6 Likes

Oh I see!! That sounds rude & not your reply??

Thread closed as discussion has gone off topic