File Manager is down

MonarchDunes.org Website URL

(please specify the URL of the site on which you are experiencing the problem)

Connection timed out Error code 522 Error Message

The initial connection between Cloudflare’s network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum! The File Manager seems to be still down. You’ll have to wait until this gets up, generally within 1 or 2 hours and it should work again.

8 Likes

Yes the file manager is down since today

1 Like

mine is still down too

1 Like

Yes. The file manager is down. The one and only, used by everyone.

We all know it’s down. So please only post here if you have something useful to contribute. Confirming that it is in fact down, and that you are also affected by is, is not useful. We know.

6 Likes

The filestash https://filestash.infinityfree.com/files/ is currently working, so may be we can use that

4 Likes

Looks like filestash only works on few browsers, but not all. Webview based browser Via can’t open that page ._.

Vivaldi worked for me, and probably other Chromium browsers

But WebView is based on chromium, right? Because on via I got this:

Please read

4 Likes

Btw also mention Filestash
Edit: just realized it’s giving “invalid account” error, don’t know why.

1 Like

Also I found another Monsta ftp installation at https://ftp.jpk.com , using ftpupload.net as host and hosting account credentials from client area :slight_smile:

1 Like

Which was why I did not mention it

1 Like

Yeah but there’s no delete button for replies.

Seeing how this is an unofficial outage topic at this point, I’m setting up a few rules here to keep the discussion relevant and on point:

• Messages saying the file manager is down are spam, and will be flagged and deleted without warning. We know the file manager is down. Everyone can see the file manager is down. We don’t need dozens or hundreds of people to pile on here to confirm it.
  • This discussion is about our MonstaFTP installation being down. We provide a semi-official installation of Filestash on https://filestash.infinityfree.com. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. If you have questions about it, please create a new topic.
  • Using third party web based file manager is not recommended. Free online file managers may contain modifications that can cause harm, such as stealing your FTP credentials or making modifications to the files you upload and download. We can’t stop you from using one anyway, but be aware of the risks.

We know the file manager is down. We don’t know when it will be fixed. There is nothing you can do about it. Please wait until it is fixed, and consider using a desktop FTP client like FileZilla in the mean time.

7 Likes

UPDATE: Now the File Manager went back up!

6 Likes

hellow again file manager is working close the ANNOUNCEMENT

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.