Error establishing a database connection

Hi there.

Just recently created this website and hosted.

It shows error establishing a database connection.
This message shows in my website and also in wp admin.

bagsarray.cf

Same here !! :frowning:

1 Like

From yesterday first it showed 502 error. Now its shows error establishing database connection.

Yeah expecting some solutions.

1 Like

Yes, it looks like there is an outage at the moment. Please be patient, it should be fixed soon.

1 Like

Sir this is an Server error? How much time it’s take to fixed

ser sql is working control panel too but db not

o mesmo aqui

My website is also the same, I changed everything right according to the server, but it’s no use, it’s still offline

Could not connect: Connection timed out

why?

It looks to be back online now

Same for me Hosting Volume vol15_2 still Error establishing a database connection

Yes, there is an outage ongoing. Please be patient! An ETA is not known at this time.

1 Like

Username epiz_31150143

No database in mysql on vista panel
Error message ( Wordpress) : The MySQL Username or Password or Database host is wrong as a connection could not be established.

epiz_31527417 or Website URL: zeesoollc.epizy.com

My sql username sql305.epizy.com

(I am trying to create a website here.)

Error Message (The MySQL Connection could not be established.)

(please share the FULL error message you see)

I have been trying to install wordpress for the first time but it is giving me error. I tried to find a solution online but nothing here really helps.

(other information and details relevant to your question)

I 'm have problem same " Error establishing a database connection " how fix it

same
" Could not connect: Connection refused " how to fix it?

Same here…The wp_debug message I’m getting is:
Warning : mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/2002): No route to host in

I have tried everything and nothing seems to work. I believe we will just have to wait and see if it gets solved by the server itself.

FYI to everyone posting here: I can’t help you without a website URL. I’m not going to dig through all your profiles, all your accounts and all your domains to find the page having an issue.

No URL means no help. And posts along the lines of “I have the same issue” with no other information doesn’t help anyone in any way, so posts like that will be removed.

The few domains names I could find in this topic don’t show this issue. It’s possible that the issue was already resolved.

If you are still having database connection issues, please say so clearly and always include your website URL.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.