Error CPanel Google Chrome: "Your IP address has changed. Please log in again."

Hi, I’m a new user. I registered a subdomain with Infinity and I intend to start building my site.
As the title suggests, I found an error in access to the CPanel that is required when I select Softacolous from VistaPanel.
The red banner appears only on Google Chrome, while on Firefox and Edge it does not give problems and accesses normally.
For what reason? How can I fix Chrome?
There is no question about this argument on the Forum…

HI
Do you have a browser plugin which might interfere with cookies? If so, that’s likely the explanation.

Since you’re new, did you know we have a knowledge base? Many common questions are already answered there, just like this one: https://infinityfree.net/support/your-ip-address-has-changed-please-log-in-again/

@DavidRed said:
Hi, I’m a new user. I registered a subdomain with Infinity and I intend to start building my site.
As the title suggests, I found an error in access to the CPanel that is required when I select Softacolous from VistaPanel.
The red banner appears only on Google Chrome, while on Firefox and Edge it does not give problems and accesses normally.
For what reason? How can I fix Chrome?
There is no question about this argument on the Forum…

@OxyDac said:
HI
Do you have a browser plugin which might interfere with cookies? If so, that’s likely the explanation.

OxyDac may be right.
In any case, check for plugins and try to clear the cache of Chrome.

If you have sign up on InfinityFree on a different IP and your IP has changed then it might be the case.
I also encountered this long ago

@UnknownLolz said:
If you have sign up on InfinityFree on a different IP and your IP has changed then it might be the case.
I also encountered this long ago

Note that the Softaculous login session is not tied to your original registration IP address, it’s only tied to your the IP address you have when you click the Softaculous button in the control panel. See the article for more info.

@OxyDac said:
HI

You are right! The Google data-saving plugin interfered with access. If someone else recapitulates, deactivate it to access CPanel.
Thanks all for the answers!

1 Like

thank you @DavidRed for a clear question and because you shared the solution with others and probably helped somebody :slight_smile:
good luck