Error: Builder could not connect to hosting server. Please check hosting firewall. It must allow FTP

www.marsitservice.com

https://eu.site.pro/v4.2/15Ywn/

I am trying to publish my new updates on my site but I am getting error.

Error: Builder could not connect to hosting server. Please check hosting firewall. It must allow FTP connections from builder server.

so tried FTP connection but getting below error

tatus: Directory listing of / successful
Response: 421 Timeout - try typing a little faster next time
Error: GnuTLS error -110 in gnutls_record_recv: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.
Error: Could not read from socket: ECONNABORTED - Connection aborted
Error: Disconnected from server

I am trying from 6hours ,please help

1 Like

I am facing the same problem. Maybe only a glitch? I will try again tomorrow.

The fact that it says “Directory listing of / successful” means your FTP is working fine. The error afterwards is just the result of the server closing the connection due to inactivity, but this doesn’t affect your ability to use FTP.

I see nothing to suggest that our FTP server is not working as it should. But maybe there is a problem with the connection from the Site.pro builder. I can look into that.

EDIT: I tested it, and publishing from Site.pro seems to be working only intermittently. Sometimes it fails to connect, sometimes it fails to upload everything, and sometimes it just works. I’m not entirely sure what to make of this. But as far as I can tell: if publishing the site doesn’t work, just try again, it will usually work the second or third try.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.