Error 522 Ray ID: 50223b721b1cc79d • 2019-08-06 16:02:26 UTC Connection timed out

please i am having this error message Error 522 Ray ID: 50223b721b1cc79d • 2019-08-06 16:02:26 UTC

Connection timed out

please need help

For me it now works and reports a 503 Service Unavailable error from a maintenance mode plugin. For you it may be a DNS propagation issue, so you may try to wait 24 hours to see if the changes are applied, or refresh the page.

it was working perfectly and i was uploading something in my wp-admin all of a sodden what i get is that error massage and my upload have pause

Can you try uploading that “something” on htdocs/wp-content/plugins (if that is a plugin) or wp-content/themes (if that is a theme), and then remove the .maintenance file from the htdocs folder and reboot the router to get a new IP?

please how do i reboot the router to get new ip?

Press the On/Off button on your router two times, the second time after a second or so. On my TIM Fiber modem, it’s located next to the power socket, but the position of it depends on the type of router.

what i was actually importing is a content of a website i build on a local server (wamp local server)
i was importing it with this all in one wp plugins

Migration plugins cannot be used to import WP content on free hosting. Here are the proper instructions to do it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.