Error 400 Elementor

Website url

( https://www.elitefragrance.com)

Error Message

(Server error (error 400) )

Other Information

(I am facing this problem when I am trying to save the changes of my website using elementor)

Hey there, have you pointed your website to infinityfree hosting? It’s seems you haven’t.

4 Likes

Seems like the domain is pointed to Cloudflare nameservers,
so, doublecheck in cloudflare dashboard you have some dns A records pointing to 185.27.134.SOMETHING (found in your cpanel and IF dashboard)

2 Likes

hey there thanks for reaching out
no it isnt’ pointed to any cloudflare dns

I checked your domain and there are a few issues:

First of all, your domain is not assigned to any hosting account. You must do this first or our servers won’t know which website to show on it:

However, to do so, you must change the nameservers of your domain first. Which you cannot do, because the domain is registered with Cloudflare, and they don’t allow this.

Please consider transferring your domain name to a registrar that does support setting custom nameservers, so you can add the domain to your account.

After that, you’re free to switch back to Cloudflare’s DNS service if you want. You can follow this guide for details:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.