Email not receiving mail.

my email not working i have sent a cuple things to the email and looked there and thay never showed up

I suppose that you have to set your email’s domain MX records to mx.epizy.com
Make sure that priority for your E-Mail domain is set to highest from all the priorities!

already did and well i have jest got screwed out of money

if you have cloud flare enable disable it.

What is your domain name or username so I can check it?

Hi Admin, How are you? Hope you fine! I’m unable to receive emails in my roundcube mail. I’m FreeHosting user of InfinityFree! I appreciate to this free site. Sir, My question is, how can I receive e-mails to my account. my mail account is “[email protected]” I can send mails but not receive. When I enable my cloudflare from cPanel then it says, “******CLOUDFLARE ERROR : CloudFlare is already activated for “rf.gd” under a different account. If you want to enable CloudFlare through this partner, please ******;”. How can I solve this problem? Thanks!

I set mx record to “mx.chat404.rf.gd” for my e-mail.

@SuperiorStudent said:
Hi Admin, How are you? Hope you fine! I’m unable to receive emails in my roundcube mail. I’m FreeHosting user of InfinityFree! I appreciate to this free site. Sir, My question is, how can I receive e-mails to my account. my mail account is “[email protected]” I can send mails but not receive. When I enable my cloudflare from cPanel then it says, “******CLOUDFLARE ERROR : CloudFlare is already activated for “rf.gd” under a different account. If you want to enable CloudFlare through this partner, please ******;”. How can I solve this problem? Thanks!

https://infinityfree.net/support/cloudflare-caveats

@SuperiorStudent said:
I set mx record to “mx.chat404.rf.gd” for my e-mail.

What does the big red warning message about MX records say your MX record should be?

Mr Admin, Thanks for reply, I just wants to receive emails in roundcube, and how this will happen? Thanks!

Now, I set mx setting to “mx.rf.gd” but nothing happen!

msg is “To recieve emails on the email address you will need to set the MX record for your domain name to mx.rf.gd”

@SuperiorStudent said:
Now, I set mx setting to “mx.rf.gd” but nothing happen!

It’s a DNS setting, it can take a few hours to become effective due to propagation delays. Try again now.