Domain reach

Hello i intend to buy domain from here i use subdomain and it’s barely there is reach so will it make a Big diffrence if i bought domain?
I know it’s depend on seo elements and content and other things they all good
So How much reach expected if i bought a domain

Take note we don’t sell domains, you’ll need to buy them from elsewhere.

Actually no. Custom domains may help a bit, but it’s the content and site age that matters most.

Mine took me half a year to have my most important articles rank very high, so you must be paitient.

But PageSpeed Insights don’t analyze contents. Just work harder.

6 Likes

Custom domains are generally beneficial: many free subdomains have a bad reputation due to abuse, and having your own domain avoids that. Also, having a custom domain makes it easier to integrate other services with your domain, like ad providers.

But indeed, don’t expect miracles. Buying a custom domains is not going to make your site instantly shoot up to the top of the search results. Content and reputation is indeed what makes the difference.

7 Likes

But PageSpeed Insights don’t analyze contents. Just work harder.
[/quote]

I did my best anything i do like minify css or js affecting the website functions

Yes ok i will but it’s an ai i don’t have articles or things like that there is a description and an article about the website and me the owner but that’s all and the respond of th AI is so good

Promoting to premium plan on ifast.net isn’t it that you or a website belonging to you

Our sponsor’s name is iFastNet, seeing “net” in it doesn’t automatically add a dot before it.

Neither. iFastNet’s our sponsor.

However, you can get a domain from pretty much everywhere, not just iFastNet. In fact I won’t recommend at all to register domain at iFastNet.

7 Likes

Ok another question can i host another custom domain here and is it paid or not and the SSL is it just for the subdomains here or i can use it for another website

Absolutely yes. Just do the same thing as you did to your last domain.

4 Likes

Yes.

You will need to pay your domain provider for the domain name registration, but you don’t need to pay us anything to host it.

Our free SSL certificates are intended to be used by any website hosted with us, regardless of the domain name used. But you’re free to install them elsewhere too.

5 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Where to buy domain names