Domain name DNS

Website URL

(please specify the URL of the site on which you are experiencing the problem)

Error Message

Your domain is not yet pointing to our nameservers ns1.infinityfree.com and ns2.infinityfree.com. Please change your nameservers at your domain name provider and wait a few hours for the changes to take effect. You can also create an account with a subdomain first.

Other Information

Hello, I cannot get the nameservers to connect, I have now got the above name servers and I have added all the additional ones, ns1 . byet . org x 5 [ I have spaces this out as it wont let me post more than two urls]

I cannot get it to connect, please can anyone help?

Apologies, It appears my domain has been suspended!

If your domain was suspended by the registrar, you should be able to get this resolved with them and point your domain to InfinityFree’s nameservers afterwards.

If it’s redirecting to suspendeddomain.org though, this is expected behavior when your domain points to the nameservers without having been added to an account:

In this case, this means that your domain is indeed pointing to the nameservers, and you should be able to add it. If this is the case, and you’re still facing the issue, can you share your domain name?

6 Likes

Can you please share your domain so we can check it?

4 Likes

Thank you for the support, it is amazing the support here I must admit, I will try first of all to get the domain out of suspension with my registrar first, and then return here if required.

Thank you for all the help, please close this thread if required as I believe it is the suspension on the domain itself.

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.