My website loads fine everywhere except on t-mobile network.
Other Information
I contacted T-Mobile and they told me there was some issue with wuaze domain. There was some kind of vdos attack and wuaze was taken down sometime in May. The
registrar Namecheap needs to review the resolution, and I guess it has been done yet. Please help to resolve the issue asap.
Welcome to the InfinityFree community forum! Good to have you here.
Most people answering here are volunteers. They’re often the fastest source of help. Admin (the only staff member) checks in about once a day for issues on our end.
Volunteers can’t see your account or website. Share what you actually see, like error messages and what happens when you try something. That’s more useful than your theory of what’s wrong.
AI tools often get InfinityFree wrong. If a volunteer’s advice differs from what an AI told you, please try the volunteer’s suggestion first.
Solving an issue is a joint effort. Try the suggestions you get and report back what happened.
Beep boop, I’m a bot! I dug through the forum to get you started. I sometimes get things wrong though, so do with this what you will until a human has a look.
What exact error does the browser show on T-Mobile? Is it a DNS error like “server not found” or “DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN”, or a timeout or connection error? It would also help to know if the site loads on the same phone over Wi-Fi, or with T-Mobile’s DNS swapped for a public one like 1.1.1.1 or 8.8.8.8. If it works with a different DNS server, T-Mobile’s resolver is the likely culprit. If it fails the same way everywhere on T-Mobile, that points somewhere else.
The outage T-Mobile described does match a real incident. wuaze.com and ct.ws went down on 15 May 2026 and showed DNS lookup errors. That topic is marked resolved, with the last update on 2026-06-25:
That topic doesn’t say anything about T-Mobile or about a registrar review still being open. I can’t confirm that what you’re seeing is a leftover of that incident, or that it’s a T-Mobile-specific problem.
If you need the site to work for T-Mobile users soon, the workaround in that topic is to add a subdomain under a different base domain to your account and move the website there. Redirecting from the wuaze.com subdomain isn’t possible.
When the website, https://422wessex.wuaze.com is searched using duckduckgo, chrome and brave, the following error is received. This error does not happen when a notebook PC or Samsung Galaxy cellphone is connected by 802.11 to an at&t or Verizon connected router.
If spelling is correct, [try running Windows Network Diagnostics](javascript:diagnoseErrors()).
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
When a notebook is USB tethered to a t-mobile connected cellphone, and a admin priveledged dos box is opened, a ping to https://422wessex.wuaze.com, results in the following error message: “ping request could not find host https://422wexxex.wuaze.com. Please check the name and try again”.
Bot has a great idea. But I don’t know how to change the cellular supplied DNS server. I can do this on my windoze 802.11 connection, no problem. but looking at my cellular networks settings on my android cellphone, all I get is the ability to select other network operators, but none are found after waiting 10 minutes while the little bubbles circulate. Stuck