Dns_probe_finished_nxdomain

Website URL

http://newmuslimlibrary.rf.gd/

Error Message

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Other Information

I can access it on my mobile, but using other device give me this error

Hey there,

A DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error means that your website doesn’t resolved to an IP address. Typically, this occurs due to DNS propagation, which is a normal thing if you’ve changed your hosting provider or added a new provider. You must wait between 72 hours to be able to access your website worldwide. And also try clearing your browser cache. And as of now your site is working fine for me.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Hello, butting in here as site I am still working on is showing the same error message although I didn’t change anything on it. Trying to access it after quite some time. Do I have to wait it out as well or are there might be other reasons this error is showing? Would help a lot. Thanks!

Can you please try clearing your browser cache? Sometimes your browser caches the old data on your website.

Hey there, Welcome to the infinity forum!

Can you please provide me with your URL? I thought you were the original poster.

Site pages I’m working on are still not on live and I usually can access wp-admin but now can’t (says the error message) but here: loujelette.rf.gd

Your site is working fine for me; as I mentioned before, DNS propagation takes between 72 hours to be accessible worldwide. Please be patient and check it out in a few hours.

Your site is not yet fully available worldwide.

If you want to find more about DNS propagation please follow the link

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.