Deleted my one and only Addon Domain, can't access the front end anymore

Hi there, can anybody help me because I wanted to change my addon domain (sub domain of epizy.com) but before adding new one I deleted the old one and now I cannot find option to add new one. (sub domain of epizy.com). Can anyone help me?

First go to your ||control panel>sub domins>(choose your favourite domin with what extension do you want)>create

I will be happy,If this information is helpful to you.

@Googly said:
Hi there, can anybody help me because I wanted to change my addon domain (sub domain of epizy.com) but before adding new one I deleted the old one and now I cannot find option to add new one. (sub domain of epizy.com). Can anyone help me?

Could you provide more details?
Can you give a screenshot about “Can’t access the Frontend anymore”?

Here is the screenshots.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QE624HKJRKqdwQZTLg78blxKM-HGrjCW/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sQtpraU2iIEEVaAhb-c_ReA-Zq6PMdkP/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OgBD_9VMSzc1zN6N0Mf8yJM4Qh6dxOtC/view?usp=sharing

Above, i provide the screenshots links.

Hope you’re problem will solved.

@BRAJDEEP
Why did you do that!?

You look like you are spamming! ?

@BRAJDEEP said:
Here is the screenshots.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sQtpraU2iIEEVaAhb-c_ReA-Zq6PMdkP/view?usp=sharing

Your screenshot didn’t even match on what I was asking for to help @Googly

I’m sorry.
It looks like I couldn’t help you.
Thank you.

@BRAJDEEP Next time, please just create one post. Please don’t create 9 posts, some blank, some with a single URL and some with a single sentence. Just put all the text and URLs in the single message.

But your answer was correct.

@BRAJDEEP @Admin Thanks for helping but creating new sub domain is creating a sub directory. My wordpress is installed in the root htdocs folder. I wanted to change my current free domain with new free domain. I removed my Addon domain and there’s no way to add another which will point to my root htdocs.

@UnknownLolz

@Googly said:
@BRAJDEEP @Admin Thanks for helping but creating new sub domain is creating a sub directory. My wordpress is installed in the root htdocs folder. I wanted to change my current free domain with new free domain. I removed my Addon domain and there’s no way to add another which will point to my root htdocs.

Since the rest of the account is still in tact, bringing your website back should be as easy as moving the files from the htdocs folder to the new subdomain folder. The database and URL are still the same, after all.

It’s not possible to change the document root for a domain on your account.

Thanks @Admin Actually I was trying to avoid that as you might know a wordpress site can contain thousands of small files, downloading and uploading them can be a tiresome task. But still appreciate the gesture of help. :kudos:

@Googly said:
Thanks @Admin Actually I was trying to avoid that as you might know a wordpress site can contain thousands of small files, downloading and uploading them can be a tiresome task. But still appreciate the gesture of help. :kudos:

I can’t guarantee anything, but some FTP clients may be able to move the files without uploading and downloading them. I believe the net2ftp file manager (found in the client area and the control panel) can do that quite effectively.

@Admin said:

@Googly said:

I can’t guarantee anything, but some FTP clients may be able to move the files without uploading and downloading them. I believe the net2ftp file manager (found in the client area and the control panel) can do that quite effectively.

You’re right @Admin thanks. I’ve discovered another please help me with that in another thread as it is totally new problem.