Deleted Files

can a deleted files can recover i accidentely delete one of my sitemap file so can i recover it plss help me

No, remember to backup next time

2 Likes

but my website shows error while iam opeaning my website admin it says
Warning : require(/home/vol10_6/infinityfree.com/if0_34492749/htdocs/wp-includes/sitemaps/class-wp-sitemaps.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vol10_6/infinityfree.com/if0_34492749/htdocs/wp-settings.php on line 305

Fatal error : require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/vol10_6/infinityfree.com/if0_34492749/htdocs/wp-includes/sitemaps/class-wp-sitemaps.php’ (include_path=‘.:/usr/share/pear/’) in /home/vol10_6/infinityfree.com/if0_34492749/htdocs/wp-settings.php on line 305

Notice : Function is_embed was called incorrectly . Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.0.) in /home/vol10_6/infinityfree.com/if0_34492749/htdocs/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5865

Notice : Function is_search was called incorrectly . Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.0.) in /home/vol10_6/infinityfree.com/if0_34492749/htdocs/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5865

Seems like your WordPress is corrupted:

(that topic was also in the topic @KangJL replied to, but you didn’t seem to click the link, so I repeated it)

Also take note of this as well when you update again:

And this is the second time I’m gonna repeat it. Next time I’m not gonna repeat it; learn to click the links next time.

I also agree with the reply down there. Please don’t post multiple times; next time I see you doing that your post will be flagged as spam and deleted by a moderator.

5 Likes

Already replied you here

Please refrain from muliple posting

4 Likes