Delete domain not account

Without migrating data from old domain to new domain, you will keep seeing a directory listing.
Good luck!

3 Likes

Since it isn’t clearly mentioned in the migration article, I’ll mention it in case you have trouble finding it:

When signing up with a domain for the first time, it uses the default htdocs folder. After you add another domain (and regardless of whether you have deleted the domain you registered with or not), every new domain will have its own folder, with its own htdocs directory, for example domain.com/htdocs. You will need to copy the content of your main htdocs folder to the new domain.com/htdocs directory.

6 Likes

ChrisPAR:
Thank you! It’s done. :slight_smile: I deeply appreciated your patient help. I am learning, and pleased thanks to you and KangJL I was able to get my website migrated to my new domain.

2 Likes

KangJL, I deeply appreciated your kind and patient help. Thanks to everything you shared (and also ChrisPAR), I was able to successfully re-establish my website with my new domain. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.