Database is empty

Wordpress can’t send mail here. Try this:

3 Likes

You won’t get the email. WordPress uses PHP mail() by default, and that is disabled here to prevent spam.

See this:

3 Likes

That’s pretty fuckedup because i didn’t get the time to create a database :roll_eyes:

So then just reinstall WordPress using Softaculous. WordPress does not work without a database.

Check PHPMyAdmin, if you installed WP correctly, the WordPress database is already there.

3 Likes

Sure thxx

1 Like

Ok so i created a Database.
What are the next stept is there also a documentation for that?

My Database is empty how do it work further? And do i need to link it to my site or something?

Since you have installed WP

Should not happen.

This is something you should see

2 Likes

Maybe its not connected? Because its empty :sweat_smile: or what else can it be?

i had a error today that i needed to change something in the wp-config but when i refreshed the page it was gone,
But when i checked that file it was different (like the account and the name of the database from what it was in the wp-config) Could that be the problem? (I won’t change anything without ensure that its the problem because i messed up to many times last days haha)

Your website is connecting securely for me.

1 Like

The website is, but my Database is empty

Then just reinstall WordPress. Without a database, nothing will work.

2 Likes

And if that won’t work either? (because i had to reinstall WP a few times today)

Can’t it be wrong inlog credentials?

Are you sure there is no database? Because WP will show a warning if it cannot find one. Make sure you are looking in the correct account. Can you screenshot PHPMyAdmin?

3 Likes

Here is my database.

i only have one account for database (if that’s what you meant)

WordPress needs a database to work, so if you have a WordPress site, you must have a database as well.

However, there is currently a bug in the system. If you install a script with Softaculous, a database is created, but this database doesn’t show up in the MySQL Databases and phpMyAdmin sections in the control panel. To make the database appear, you can find the database name in the installation details in Softaculous, and then use the MySQL Databases section in the control panel to “create” a database with the same name.

I just did that, and you can now see a database with the suffix _w120 in the control panel.

4 Likes

i see it.

That explains a lot.

Thank you so much

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.