Website URL
Error Message
Cannot select database
The database server could be connected to (which means your username and password is okay) but the if0_42907887_wp726 database could not be selected.
Other Information
Hello,
I need help with an issue affecting my hosting account.
Hosting account: if0_42907887
Website: https://peaceu.org
The website is currently showing:
“Cannot select database”
The database server can be connected to, but the database
if0_42907887_wp726 could not be selected.
This database is no longer listed in the MySQL Databases section of my hosting account.
Important details:
- The affected website is peaceu.org.
- The old website peaceu.rf.gd is also hosted under the same hosting account, but it is a different website and uses a different database.
- The old website is still working.
- The database currently visible in MySQL Databases is the database used by the old website, not peaceu.org.
- The Deactivation History is empty.
- The hosting account currently shows “Account stuck in processing”.
- I have NOT deleted the missing database.
- I have NOT created a replacement database.
- I have NOT changed the WordPress database configuration.
Please check whether the original database if0_42907887_wp726 still exists on the server and, if it does, restore or re-attach it to my hosting account. Please do not delete or replace any existing database or website data.
There was also an email verification problem with my account, but this has now been resolved and my email address has successfully been changed [email protected].
Please investigate the missing database and the “Account stuck in processing” issue.
Thank you.