Database connection error

Hi Guys, I am getting an error connecting to database error, when I set the wp admin to true then I get this error

Warning: mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/2002): No such file or directory in /home/vol11_6/epizy.com/epiz_22406000/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.phpon line 1531

Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/vol11_6/epizy.com/epiz_22406000/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.phpon line 1562

Warning: mysql_connect(): No such file or directory in /home/vol11_6/epizy.com/epiz_22406000/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.phpon line 1562

Any clues what I need to do? Cheers

@kingmakerPLTD said:
Hi Guys, I am getting an error connecting to database error, when I set the wp admin to true then I get this error

Warning: mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/2002): No such file or directory in /home/vol11_6/epizy.com/epiz_22406000/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.phpon line 1531

It can’t find a file or directory or a missing line code.

Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/vol11_6/epizy.com/epiz_22406000/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.phpon line 1562

It looks like you are using some MySQL stuffs that is deprecated on the free hosting servers.
You should use PDO or Mysqli instead of what type of MySQL you are currently using.

Warning: mysql_connect(): No such file or directory in /home/vol11_6/epizy.com/epiz_22406000/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.phpon line 1562

It can’t find a file or directory or a missing line code.

Please see this article: https://infinityfree.net/support/common-mysql-errors/ . There is a section about “No such file or directory” in it.

Next time, please check the knowledge base first before posting, as many questions are already answered there.