Custom domain name redirecting to suspended-website.com

Website URL

htxteenlink.great-site.net (custom domain that is redirecting: htxteenlink.ddns.net)

Error Message

Redirecting to suspended-website[.]com

Other Information

The normal domain (great-site[.]net one) is working fine, but the ddns[.]net one is redirecting to the suspended-website[.]com domain. I read on forum.infinityfree[.]com/t/why-does-my-domain-redirect-to-suspendeddomain-org-suspended-website-com/49236 that one issue could be the domain pointing to the wrong IP address, but I have it set to the one in the account dashboard. I can’t set custom nameservers as I am on the basic plan on No-IP[.]com (ddns[.]net)

reason for [.] is because the forum says I am unable to put more than two links

I see this

Since

do this

Let us know when this is done

8 Likes

I believe there was topic in this forum , that shows clearly no-ip not works with subdomains
in infinityfree.com also you can’t use others subdomains from 3rd party except ( eu.org and pp.ua) I’ve asked a long time ago If I can use Cloudns free subdomains which offers dns records, yes you can add it to the hosting but It will not work it will show suspended account

Check this article for no ip

And mine which was related to cloudns.be

Question about ClouDNS with Infinityfree

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.