Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at h

Error Message

How to re-solve it. Please note api link keep in same domain. Everything is ok but when using put function with axios.put api link then above error is shown. kindly assist please

The issue at hand isn’t that your website is getting CORS errors, it’s that your website is trying to access our 403 Forbidden page in the first place.

Please check which URLs are being accessed on your website that redirect to the 403 page, and try to figure out (and fix) why that happens. This guide may have some useful pointers:

If you need help figuring this out, please clearly state which URLs are triggering the 403 response.

4 Likes

above errors found in chrome when click on an axios put link for edit database records. Kindly assist, how to resolve this errors

Read the message above.

3 Likes

It seems that the /api/invoiceUpdate/28 URL on your website responds with a 403 Forbidden response. I don’t see any obvious reasons why this happens. A quick look at your code tells me it’s a Laravel site with a modified directory structure, but all the necessary files seem to be there so I don’t see anything that obviously breaks.

Do other API URLs work?

4 Likes

Resolve this issue. thanks.

This is your own responsibility, do it on your own.

5 Likes

I don’t know what the issue is, but I know I have no desire or responsibility to debug your website code to see what the issue is. If you say this is not a code issue but a hosting issue, please present proof and reproduction steps.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.