Cross-Origin Read Blocking

My website URL is: https://justsurf.epizy.com/

It contains an index.html in htdocs folder

This index.html is very simple, in body it contains h1 with some text and that its.

No links to other urls. nothing.

But, when I open this site, I get: “Cross-Origin Read Blocking (CORB) blocked cross-origin response…”

I read all topics relate to that in this forum. Nothing similiar. No solution.

What is the problem?

For me it doesn’t show nothing on the console. Look for yourself:

There is only a h1, so Cross-Origin Read Blocking that blocks a 404 page is not a problem for you.

I am using Chrome… (Version 75.0.3770.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)

If the Cross-Origin Read Blocking blocks again the InfinityFree 404 error page, try clearing cookies and cache or use 1.1.1.1.

Clear cache did not help.

Also, 1.1.1.1 will not accept my site becuase of the following reason:
“Please ensure you are providing the root domain and not any subdomains (e.g., example.com, not subdomain.example.com

Not sure how 1.1.1.1 can help here…

For “use 1.1.1.1” I said to configure your device, not your domain, to support it. However, CloudFlare does not support subdomains and you need to get a free domain from Freenom to then point it with the nameservers ns1.byet.org and ns2.byet.org, add the domain on the Addon Domains section of the Control Panel and then use either the cPanel integration or dash.cloudflare.com to add it to CloudFlare.

anyhow, the initial probal is that I have a php file in the url I mentioned. The code send a request to telegram api to get some data. It fails to get it back. Both on IE, Chrom and Edga.
On Chrome, I do see the CORB issue which might be the problem.
This is why I tried to test my site with a simple HTML… and I still get a CORB issue…
Moving to some other platform is not trivial, and not sure it will serve my goal.
My goal is to be able to run a PHP script on a secured domain. So I used InfinityFree to create a public domain, I created an SSL for it, and now, the only issue I have left with is the CORB which prevents my PHP to work…

Telegram API is blocked from this hosting and from Telegram to us. So you can’t use Telegram API and you should move elsewhere because this is only a website hosting, not API and other things hosting.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.