Cpu limit finish while importing starter template

From past 4 continous days, i am omly trying to install starter template!
I wake up ,try to import starter pack and it kep importing and end up suspension of my site and i have to wait 24 hour, and then again on next day on importing starter template it again suspended!
Is the limit of infinity free is so low that it can’t even import a starter template of astra !
Everytime it says,
has daily CPU, hits, RAM, I/O, and Entry process limits. During each day we record all of these usage stats.
Whereas I only import starter template!And I am stuck on empty website from past 5 days :dizzy_face::pensive:

Please guys and admin help how to install starter template of astra without crossing cpulimit, ram and entry processes

Wordpress astra template? Where did you try to import the template on a Wordpress dashboard or file manager?

Please try to manually install Astra theme on file manager.

1. Extract the theme in the: /wp-content/themes/
  2. Activate it on your admin dashboard.

On clicking thems,
Then there is sub option of astra option
Then on the right side side there is option of importing starter template!
From there i try to import template ,where i stuck and my whole website suspended daily while that importing time only

I repeat again astra is already installed i want to install the template of sample site !

On clicking thems,
Then there is sub option of astra option
Then on the right side side there is option of importing starter template!
From there i try to import template ,where i stuck and my whole website suspended daily while that importing time only

From a server perspective, we only care how much server power you use. We don’t care that much about what you spend your server power on, it could be website traffic from visitors or just you building your website. We don’t discriminate.

If you have some kind of convoluted script blasting the server at full power, we’re going to stop you. Even if the intended outcome is something simple like installing a few posts and pages, if it uses a ton of server power to get there, we can’t let you do that.

As a general recommendation, if some big operation doesn’t work, then maybe not try it over and over and over and over again hoping for better results each time. Retrying once or twice might work a shot, but after that, you should really look for other solutions. And if your account gets suspended consistently when you try something, maybe don’t try that third time at all.

So maybe you can build your site without the starter template? Or maybe there is another way to import the starter template without using a web based importer?

3 Likes

Yes ,i understand but other infinity user could install starter astra template easily then why me?

And if not,could u suggest me a way out ,to how to import starter template other that this!??
Please

So far, my Astra demo import is always successful.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.