cPanel won't load

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

(all my sites)

Error Message

The cPanel won’t load. I have to use cpanel.rf.gd…
Also cpanel.rf.gd’s certificate is expired

Other Information

I have to always go to cpanel.rf.gd and login with my account credits… but it’s kinda annoying as the cpanel sometimes doesn’t load.

The vPanel loads fine for me,

Clear your cache / try a different browser / different device.

If it still doesn’t load please don’t use cpanel.rf.gd, as yes, the certificate is expired. You can use cpanel.freecluster.eu

3 Likes

What do you mean by that? What do you see exactly?

cpanel.epizy.com is working fine from here, and does have a valid SSL certificate.

Or cpanel.infinityfreeapp.com or cpanel.great-site.net or cpanel.lovestoblog.com or cpanel. any other domain we offer for subdomains.

1 Like

If a different channel works for you, you might need to clear your cache, or just keep using the other cpanel

It’s just stuck on ‘Loading’
But if I use another cPanel it does load

Did you try this?

I did and it half works
Sometimes does, sometimes doesn’t

Reload it 3 to 4 times, i’m having the same problem. Just reload it by clicking the 9 dots

Interesting. Can you please check the Console tab in your browser’s developer tools and see if there are any errors there?

If it’s stuck loading that usually means that some of the (quite horrible) Javascript code in the panel has crashed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.