cPanel Login Error

Hello,

Every now and then, when i am trying to login to the cPanel I get this error - **“Your IP address has changed. Please log in again.” **
Sometime the login goes through, but moment I click on WP install, a new tab opens again asking for the cPanel login details.

Any resolutions?

Thanks,
Anand

@ananda said:
Hello,

Every now and then, when i am trying to login to the cPanel I get this error - **“Your IP address has changed. Please log in again.” **
Sometime the login goes through, but moment I click on WP install, a new tab opens again asking for the cPanel login details.

Any resolutions?

Thanks,
Anand

Sometimes your cache may be the problem.
Try to clear your browser’s cache and let us know.

@ChrisPAR said:
I agree @ananda it might be your Cache. I use a VPN everyday (my IPs change A LOT) and I’ve never once seen any errors about my IP Address changing.

@Friendifie-Inc said:

@ChrisPAR said:
I use a VPN everyday (my IPs change A LOT)…

Who are you? Is the FBI on your trail?

@ChrisPAR
@Friendifie-Inc

Well I tried after clearing my cache(with all checked) from the beginning of time. Same error and it is very very regular.

Using Chrome v66.

@ChrisPAR said:
Who are you? Is the FBI on your trail?
Haha, no silly @ChrisPAR I just love my Privacy because there’s a lot of crooked criminals online. Since I was 15 I’ve been teaching myself Programming starting with Java so I’ve fell in love with learning and IT. So, I’ve learned A LOT and I’d also love to be with the Government in Cyber Security later on in life. I’m very… Enforcing of my rights, laws and country. Proud America by far… Just — love my Privacy and watching online Cyber Criminals make a fool of their-selves.

If you’re any good at Programming and would like to probably partner up on designing a Social Platform feel free to shoot me an email: [email protected].

@ananda said:

@ChrisPAR
@Friendifie-Inc

Well I tried after clearing my cache(with all checked) from the beginning of time. Same error and it is very very regular.

Using Chrome v66.

https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/2700/your-ip-address-has-changed-please-log-in-again see this thread please.
Also, do you have any plugins installed which have to do with cookies?
https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/3977/error-cpanel-google-chrome-your-ip-address-has-changed-please-log-in-again, there we had fixed a similar issue.
Sometimes they cause the error, please check and disable these plugins, then proceed.
Also, try deleting your cookies if problem exists and try again.

@ChrisPAR

I have cleared the whole history - cache, cookies, etc etc. Saw both the links and issues

Checking them. In the meantime, wanted to know, to bypass the cookie, cache issue does the Incognito mode not help?

@ananda said:
I have cleared the whole history - cache, cookies, etc etc. Saw both the links and issues

Checking them. In the meantime, wanted to know, to bypass the cookie, cache issue does the Incognito mode not help?
So, you can login though. Correct?

@ananda said:

@ChrisPAR

For cache it would not help that much.
As for cookies, Incognito mode should help. Except if it is a plugin and it is also enabled on Incognito.
Do you have any plugnis installed? Could you describe them?

@ChrisPAR
@Friendifie-Inc

Well it clearly is an ISP issue. But changing my ISP is not an option for me. So what is the work around, VPN? Any freebie VPN suggestions?

@ananda said:

@ChrisPAR
@Friendifie-Inc

Well it clearly is an ISP issue. But changing my ISP is not an option for me. So what is the work around, VPN? Any freebie VPN suggestions?
Betternet is the best free VPN service I’ve ever used.

But is VPN the solution for the scrambled IPs by my ISP?

@ananda said:
But is VPN the solution for the scrambled IPs by my ISP?

Try it and you will see, we cannot be sure.

@ananda said:
Hello,

Any resolutions?

Thanks,
Anand

Actually when I can’t login to softaculous because “Your IP address has changed” problem.
I always use a VPN when I can’t login and that VPN actually let’s me access softaculous and it gets the job done.
I use Hotspot Shield BTW.

This issue is documented here: https://infinityfree.net/support/your-ip-address-has-changed-please-log-in-again/

In addition to everything mentioned in that article, “optimizations” in browsers tend to cause problems as well. Notably Google’s “Data Saver” feature prevents you from logging in to Softaculous.

@UnknownLolz said:

Hey - Hotspot Shield extension on Chrome works like a charm. So far so good.
Good suggestion.

Others

@ChrisPAR
@Friendifie-Inc

Thanks for all the help . > @Admin - Should have looked up knowledge base first. My bad.

@ananda said:

@UnknownLolz said:

Hey - Hotspot Shield extension on Chrome works like a charm. So far so good.
Good suggestion.

Others

@ChrisPAR
@Friendifie-Inc

Thanks for all the help . > @Admin - Should have looked up knowledge base first. My bad.

I had not found it, although I searched. You are welcome, and we are glad that your problem was solved.

@Friendifie-Inc said:
Haha, no silly @ChrisPAR I just love my Privacy because there’s a lot of crooked criminals online. Since I was 15 I’ve been teaching myself Programming starting with Java so I’ve fell in love with learning and IT. So, I’ve learned A LOT and I’d also love to be with the Government in Cyber Security later on in life. I’m very… Enforcing of my rights, laws and country. Proud America by far… Just — love my Privacy and watching online Cyber Criminals make a fool of their-selves.

If you’re any good at Programming and would like to probably partner up on designing a Social Platform feel free to shoot me an email: [email protected].

You created Woopr? How cool is that. Way to go.
Besides I myself am getting privacy freaked - online. Is there a blog that we can follow?
I might take up your offer on collaborating on an App.

@ananda
Is your problem solved now?

@Friendifie-Inc
That’s a good project! I may want to join in the future.