CNAME record is not approved

I have entered a cname record from zoho mail to my dns , it’s been 5 days since i did that and the CNAME is not yet approved, why? and what should i do

What is your domain? I remembered that free subdomains didn’t work on ZoHo.

Also please provide screenshots about the CNAME ZoHo wanted you to setup and what you had setup.

4 Likes

yes i have used a free subdomain with great-site.net extension, is there an alternative to zoho that i can use with free subdomain with CNAME record ?

There’s a service called ImprovMX which should support subdomains.

You’ll need an active GMail account in order to act as a mail server which can then handle recieving emails, as well as sending emails with GMail “send mail as” option.

3 Likes

The Zoho interface isn’t really clear on this, but I’m guessing that the CNAME record should be setup for zbXXXX.dropix.great-site.net. As you can see in the screenshot of our panel, you have setup a record for zbXXXX.dropix.dropix.great-site.net, which is a different name.

Please try to setup the Zoho CNAME record for zbXXXX.dropix.great-site.net instead.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.