Cloudflare German/englisch

Ich habe eine neue Domain bei Cloudflare registriert, habe versucht nun sie mit 185.27.134.143 so wie in der Dokumentation ist zu verbinden nur irgendwie geht das nicht ich werde nicht schlau was ich falsch mache ich entschuldige mich auch das ich euch um Hilfe bitten muß nur mein englisch ist auch nicht das beste .

I have registered a new domain with Cloudflare, have now tried to connect it to 185.27.134.143 as in the documentation but somehow it doesn’t work I can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong I also apologize that I have to ask you for help only my English is not the best either.

Can you mention your domain name? Without knowing what it is, we can’t see what is wrong.
Have you added the domain to a hosting account, then pointed it to Cloudflare, but it is not being served? Have you cleared your DNS cache before retrying?

5 Likes

Screenshot 2023-12-21 235922

2 Likes

Thank you. This is what I see on the Domain Checker tool:

It seems the domain has not been added to a hosting account. You’ll need to add the domain to your account before pointing it to the IP address for it to work properly.

Since you’re using Cloudflare, you can use the CNAME verification option to verify your domain ownership:

10 Likes

thank you very much first of all i will look at your tips immediately

1 Like

I switched off the proxy, was that right?

1 Like

Yeah. The change may not be detected immediately, as mentioned in the article, so you may have to wait a while before trying to add the domain again.

5 Likes

thanks for your help i understood you well used deepl.com for help

vielen dank

1 Like

I’m glad to hear DeepL could assist you!
Bitte schön :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.