Web server is down

Browser

Working

Cloudflare

Working

Host

Error

What happened?

The web server is not returning a connection. As a result, the web page is not displaying.

What can I do?

If you are a visitor of this website:

Please try again in a few minutes.

If you are the owner of this website:

Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not responding. Additional troubleshooting information.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 608d9cc5d8823853 • Your IP: 207.255.59.192 • Performance & security by Cloudflare

Other Information

This started happening after the suspended domain issue got resolved on my site, well, i think it got resolved.

2 Likes

Hello , I am also getting same issue for my domain, goldenbirds.in . The site is work fine from past year no changes has been but now i am getting same error from past one day.

I have removed all the filters and by pass cloudflare setting but getting same error.

Kindly suggest.
Thank You

Good afternoon!

My site is also down with error 521. I have configured cloudflare manually 5 months ago with no problems until today.

My site address is: https://martínez.co/

I was looking in the cloudflare dash and everything looks nice. I also reviewed my epizy control panel and found no issues.

Thanks for your help!

1 Like

I do have the same issue from this morning the host is not responding my site is jsrmaker.in also I do checked the cpanel no issues there please suggest some fix!

Thankyou!

Perhaps this was a temporary issue? I checked tileworld.xyz, goldenbirds.in, martínez.co and srmaker.in are all working fine from here now.

3 Likes

Hello @Admin and sorry for the late answer. Yesterday might site was up again, working my subdomains too… but today I received the suspended domain redirect on both my domain root and my subdomains.

Can you please verify my website?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.