Can't add parked domain - appears to be a subdomain

Hello, I am trying to add a domain but the system says it is a subdomain.

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

epiz_28298806
(website nadajnikilipsk.epizy.com)

Error Message

When try to add Parked Domain: “… appears to be a subdomain, please add it as a subdomain to your account.”
When try to add Addon Domain: “This appears to be a subdomain you are adding (1008485)”

Other Information

Domain Checker: “The domain is not assigned to an InfinityFree account. Please add the domain to a hosting account to show a website on it.”

Subdomains I’m trying to add: nadajnikilipsk.one.pl and nl.one.pl
I tried to use the first domain in byet.host, but that was a long time ago and the account was deleted. Second domain is new, it was not recorded anywhere. I configured correct nameservers and domain checker recognizes it well.

Thank you for your help and best regards.

Like the error messages imply: you cannot add subdomains as Parked or Addon domains. That’s how it’s supposed to work.

In the past, the validation could be bypassed in some cases. This has been changed since so most if not all subdomains cannot be added anymore.

2 Likes

Thank you for your answer. So, as I understand correctly, it is now possible to connect only specific subdomains (the redefined ones) and it is not possible to connect the domain specified in the topic?

No, you cannot use free subdomains from other providers here. We provide free subdomains for you to use, or you can bring your own domain name.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.