Can't access to FTP

Hello all,
Yesterday I was working on FTP normally, but today showing this message from web
h

And this from FTP Pro
h1

Account

epiz_21240496

2 Likes

Same here…plus when I try to go through the CPanel I get this:

@Admin help please and thank you!

1 Like

Maybe this will help? @Admin

me too, its been going on for about 10 hours already

45%20PM

1 Like

its going on for more then a day,my program that uses FTP doesnt work and i thought it was some code error, but after trying to log in with FileZilla or their FileManager it throws me out
FileZilla says :

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message…
Response: 421 2900 users (the maximum) are already logged in, sorry
Error: Could not connect to server
And their Filemanager says Could Not read line from socket
1 Like

Ok, How can I resolve this issue if I can’t login “File Manager”, also I showing today all topic’s have same problem

Worst thing is ill have presentation about program tomorrow and i need to have server…Admin is jumping out of conversation,they dont reply

@Admin please help us all

1 Like

Same problem here… been out of blue for 3 hrs already. :worried: It would have been better if admin had reacted upon it.

1 Like

according to someone else, its been like this for a whole day now

1 Like

This problem started for me last night. Cannot connect properly to ftp server from any client (standalone nor web based). This is really annoying as like other people I have deadlines.

1 Like

someone plz call admin if you got the number.

2 Likes

got my domain suspended now… Holy crap! :laughing:

Same problem here… @Admin help us please… :pray:

1 Like

same problem here. Admin pls help!!!

1 Like

OMG am also having the same problem and my domain also got suspended, @admin please do something or tell us when all this is going to be over

1 Like

it was same yesterday and today…

epiz_23308328
Online file manager, FTP accounts, SSL / TLS, CloudFlare, Softaculous Apps Installer does not work the rest did not check.

Same for me