Can't access file

Website URL

suttingdown.rf.gd

Error Message

404 not found
(please share the FULL error message you see, if applicable)

Other Information

I uploaded the html and mhtml file via ftp, and when I logged in, a 404 not found error appeared, even though I checked permissions. and thank you

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

If you log in to your InfinityFree account and go to your account you should see your website IP address. What is it?

The IP is 185.27.134.137, but that does not matter. You want to look at the hosting volume for the upgrade.

@Necro_PC - can you provide the hosting volume of your account? Also, I see a 403 error on your website, not a 404.

6 Likes

Got it. Thanks.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay, this is vol15_5

1 Like

If I go to the file, for example, www.suttingdown.rf.gd/htdocs/file.mhtml, I can’t access it and error 404 appears even though I uploaded the file correctly via ftp

That’s because you aren’t meant to go to www.suttingdown.rf.gd/htdocs/file.mhtml, but www.suttingdown.rf.gd/file.mhtml.

3 Likes

but if the folder is not in htdocs folder ?

Htdocs is the root directory, you shouldn’t be able to upload any files outside it.

5 Likes

As said by @Ziverre above, htdocs is your website’s root directory, anything outside it is automatically deleted (which I guess is the reason you cannot see them):

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.