Cannot send or receive mail

Hi there!

I’m new to the platform since yesterday. I have followed the guides to configure email but I get an error when sending an email through webmail (An error occured! Failed to send message) and I cannot see the emails sent to my address (although I don’t get delivery errors). I have configured the MX Records to mx.epizy.com., as well as the domain nameservers (in Namesilo) to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com.

I’ve run MX Toolbox and I get the following errors:
DMARC Record Published No DMARC Record found
DNS No Valid NameServers Responded

Any idea on what’s wrong? Or do I just need to wait for DNS propagation?

The domain is izquierdo.org

Million thanks

Fernan

Your DNS looks fine, but the email system itself is not working very reliably, which probably explains the issues: https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/4784/email-account-webmail-forwarders-issues

Thanks Admin. Does that mean that, until the email system if fixed, the messages sent or received will be somehow stored and then appear in the system, or will they be basically lost?

Thanks Admin. Does that mean that, until the email system if fixed, the messages sent or received will be somehow stored and then appear in the system, or will they be basically lost?
The storage system is the issue, which means that any system which needs to read or write email messages is going to experience problems. This includes the software which receives emails from other provides and needs to store them in mail boxes. If that software can't store the email, the message delivery will fail.

In order words, it's likely that some messages will be lost because of this.

Thanks Admin, that doesn’t sound very good. Is there any workaround to use the email at the moment?

Thanks Admin, that doesn't sound very good. Is there any workaround to use the email at the moment?
If you need a working service soon, the best recommendation I can give right now is to use a third party email service for the moment. I believe Zoho still has a free tier for custom domains.