Can Request and even Get SSL Certificates but cannot install them

fileserver.kweb-systems.ml and ki-young.ml

Error Message

Cannot connect to it via HTTPS but both certifcate and private key are uploaded and issued

Other Information

Happening on all websites on my account

kai-young.ml not ji-young.nl

I see mixed nameservers

Resolve this first

3 Likes

I added the cloudflare nameservers hours after the issue started.The cloudflare nameservers are an attempt at securing an ssl certficate through them. I am glad you see nameservers tho because i have spent hours trying to

epiz_32180429 or Website URL

Affecting Sites

fileserver.kweb-systems.ml
kweb-systems.ml
Kai-Young.ml

Error Message

Can Generate SSL Certificates change cname records and click upload on both private and Certificate on records but the SSL certificate doesn’t install.I have tried both manually and automatically changing them. As well as different Certificate authotirities such as “zerossl” but to no luck.

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

Please show proof

I do not see any cert

2 Likes

Thanks for the proof.
Seems similar to this

You got to wait for admin then

2 Likes

Do I just sit back or is there a form to fill out.I checked and the issue does sound similar and relevant

Yes

3 Likes

Thanks for all the help.

NEVER use multiple sets of nameservers at the same time.

Cloudflare can do HTTPS for your website, but they don’t give you a certificate you can use here. You can remove our nameservers and let Cloudflare do HTTPS, or your can setup SSL directly with us.

The issue here was that your certificate was installed but wasn’t being picked up by the server. That issue has been fixed now, so SSL is now working.

3 Likes

Much Appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.