Can not delete self-signed ssl certificate for free account through SSL/TLS Configure panel

Hello everyone,
When I tried to make a self-signed SSL Certificate for my website, it was working. The problem is that I paid a new SSL Certificate and I want to use it on my website now. But, I can’t delete the self-signed certificate through the SSL/TLS Configure. I have a free account on Infinityfree. Can someone tell me if it’s impossible to delete this self-signed certificate ?

Hi and welcome to the forum

You can only have one active certificate - and this means that the old is simply replaced by the new
so there is no deletion, but you install a new certificate

6 Likes

Thank you very much. I know perfectly how to install a SSL Cerificate, but how can I remove a certificate that is already installed for my website ?

1 Like

I answered that question above
every time you install a certificate, it replaces the old one (no deletion)

4 Likes

Look at this, there are two certificates for the same website, and the self-signed is used as default. So, can’t I change that ?

1 Like

it’s just a list of requested certificates
and not a list of ACTIVE certificates

I repeat, only one can be active

FIX = install/reinstall the one you bought > so that it is the last one installed = active

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.