Can anybody find my test website?

This issue is likely on your end.
Please wait at least 72 hours before posting about this problem update

3 Likes

okey

i wait for a couple of hours after i register my domainname and SSL certificate , but there are still couple problems that is not fixed yet …I still don’t see my test website !
Look this :roll_eyes:

Clear your DNS cache.

5 Likes

how you do this and where can i find the DNS cache?

While for a different issue, this article explains DNS caching and how you can clear it, as well as some alternative solutions which have been mentioned in previous posts as well:

5 Likes

i clear the DNS cache from my computer but the problems keeps coming

Because DNS cache has nothing to do with SSL certificates. The domain studentwebsite.free.nf/ is loading securely for me, and has no files uploaded to it.\

If you are not seeing this, please using a different browser/device/network or an incognito window.

1 Like

oh! that is strange because i uploaded all my files this morning with FileZilla to the htdocs … so there is no any file to see ?

You may have uploaded to the wrong htdocs folder. If there is a folder in the root directory (When you login to FTP) called studentwebsite.free.nf, you need to upload your files to studentwebsite.free.nf/htdocs instead of htdocs

5 Likes

i uploaded all files again, is there a change in it now?

yes that was the fault i did before, i saw it just a minute ago :frowning:

I see the files now, yes. You don’t appear to have uploaded an index file though.

2 Likes

index file is the main file , main.html

oh great ! finaly its working now :slight_smile:

You need to call it “index.html”, or create an .htaccess file to allow for the “main.html” file to be recognized as the index file.

2 Likes

okey i will change it to index.html

okey i changed it to index.html, can you please check it?

Yes, it is all good now. Please note that you may have to clear your browser cache to see the changes.

3 Likes

yes thank you … when i use my other device it all works ! at this computer i have installed malwarebytes antimalware full version, i think it blocked always when i enter the web address "https:// studentwebsite.free.nf

1 Like