both my accounts keep being put on and then being suspended again

I have pooleharbourwatch.co.uk and also bpsa.co and I built these websites with the backing of the local council the local marine police force and also IFCA 3 years ago

I decided to use the free hosting to save these bodies some money and since changing to your hosting they have been suspended with abuse detected 3 times…!!! no one seems to tell me what abuse your on about

I have requested reviews each time with you changing your mind and putting it back up again…they’re both down again…how can I get answers to what is going on

if this carries on I’m gonna have to close my accounts with you and get hosting elsewhere…I have had the police ok the website I have had the council ok these websites and also IFCA so what abuse are you going on about

how do I get answers…cuz requesting reviews doesn’t actually give you answers they put it back up again and then suspend it again a day or 2 later

are they just being funny f*****s and trying to get me to pay for hosting cuz that is what it feels like

if that is the case I won’t be paying for hosting from this company I’d rather go elsewhere cuz that is not how you should treat people…why offer free hosting and then not deliver??

Is anyone else having the same probs???

If you’re backed by the government, why are you using free hosting? Government organizations in my experience have fairly deep pockets and really high requirements of the services they use.

If your account is suspended, you need to submit a review request. Complaining here will not get your website reactivated any faster.

I don’t know why…they just wanted free hosting…is it a problem that they want free hosting? Maybe thats the reason why it keeps getting taken down?

the thing is its the 3rd time they’ve taken it down and I’m a bit fed up of it… there seems to be no reason why it gets taken down as it keeps getting put back on again

If we can’t get answers submitting tickets then all we have is to put something on here surely! Plus others can then see what the coo is

@bpsa_fishing I have a few of my account that was suspended 1 time, but there is a reason for every suspension!
Mine is for “Suspected Malware” even tho its just a regular file and the website is up again.
Please check your suspension reason before complaining.

Also if your website was backed by Goverment, why you dont use .gov extension instead?

@PlanetGamingGG said:
@bpsa_fishing I have a few of my account that was suspended 1 time, but there is a reason for every suspension!
Mine is for “Suspected Malware” even tho its just a regular file and the website is up again.
Please check your suspension reason before complaining.

The suspension reasons are less descriptive than they have been because they were often wrong. However, when you submit a review request staff will tell you more about why the account was suspended.

Also if your website was backed by Goverment, why you dont use .gov extension instead?

The .gov extension is restricted to entities of the US federal government as far as I know. Governments outside the US do not get .gov domains.

Owh, but you will get something like .go.{COUNTRY_CODE} ex : go.id

@PlanetGamingGG said:
Owh, but you will get something like .go.{COUNTRY_CODE} ex : go.id

In Indonesia, perhaps, but that’s up to the operator of the country code TLD to decide. The UK for example uses .gov.uk, but most European countries let anyone register domains directly under the country code TLD and government bodies have domains like {department}.{country code} as well.