Allow_url_fopen & Some php scripts not working on this host

Hello, I am trying to install a php script that needs Allow_url_fopen to be on but to my knowledge, you have already made this option enabled but scripts like prefix project manager cant detect it I don’t know why it won’t do it but I believe there should be a workaround for this error.

I have one question if Allow_url_fopen is on and php script is not detecting it how can you work around this I am trying to install prefix project manager I have seen other post like this
and no the script isn’t broken cause it works on localhost and other hosts

thank you in advanced

@INeedHelp said:
Hello, I am trying to install a php script that needs Allow_url_fopen to be on but to my knowledge, you have already made this option enabled but scripts like prefix project manager cant detect it I don’t know why it won’t do it but I believe there should be a workaround for this error.

I have one question if Allow_url_fopen is on and php script is not detecting it how can you work around this I am trying to install prefix project manager I have seen other post like this
and no the script isn’t broken cause it works on localhost and other hosts

thank you in advanced

Please check some threads like yours.
If you haven’t still got your answer just tell us.

Did you see this topic already? https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/3999/allow-url-fopen-is-not-enabled

If that doesn’t answer your question, can you please state which script you are using?