After importing starter tamplets with astra theme

I’M ALLWAYS GETTIN THESE ERRORS AFTER IMPORTING A NEW STARTER TEMPLATE OR INTALLING PLUGINS

Import Customizer Settings Failed!
WordPress debug mode is currently enabled on your website. This has interrupted the import process…
Kindly disable debug mode and try importing Starter Template again.
You can add the following code into the wp-config.php file to disable debug mode.
define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);`

I got this message when I try importing a starter template on my astra theme.
i tried what it it says to do which is to add the following code [define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);] into the wp-config.php file.
which I did but the error kept coming

Hi there,

Can you please refer to this KB article:
https://infinityfree.net/support/installation-failed-critical-error-on-your-website/

See if that will help your issue.

2 Likes

I would be very concerned if my software would refuse to work with debug settings enabled. Showing a warning saying to be careful with enabling debug settings in production, but simply refusing to work? How would you debug the import then?

2 Likes

This is the error that i get after i enable it and try importing same tamplate

We’re Almost There!
You’re close to importing the template. To complete the process, please clear the following conditions.

• Disable Debug Mode

With Debub Disabled i would get stuck or give me the same message:

WordPress debug mode is currently enabled on your website. This has interrupted the import process…
Kindly disable debug mode and try importing Starter Template again.
You can add the following code into the wp-config.php file to disable debug mode.
define('WP_DEBUG', false);

At this point i don’t know what to do i followed some videos on youtube on how to solve the problem, nothink helped. i can give you my credential to seek for yourself too, cause i am constantly into this problem since i got my domain hosted from you guis. its been already 1 week or more

For starters, you probably shouldn’t add the line. Just edit the existing line to disable debugging. Which you already did.

In your current settings, debug mode is disabled. If you still get that issue, it either means that:

• The WP_DEBUG setting is enabled outside the wp-config.php file (i.e. it has been hacked into the WordPress core files).
  • The debug mode check in the importer doesn’t correctly check the actual setting.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.