Account Suspension Issues / Client Area Unstable

hello sir, i completed my profile correctly but why my account was suspended…

1 Like

hello sir, please read the post and use the proper category next time, thanks…

4 Likes

Hi, My New account also suspended without any reason, after this post I noticed this issue ongoing. I hope it will fix soon as well as my account.

I need to deactivate and delete my account but my account keeps on getting reactivated today after deactivation.

Customer can not access my site

i got this email and i want to know how can i solve this ???

open ticket

2 Likes

please i dont do anything wrong, my account got suspended because of abuse. I’m not adding illegal content to my website. Please reactivate my account, i need it for my final exam.

Please create a ticket.

2 Likes

I have an update regarding this issue.

The account reactivation process has completed. There should no longer be any unexpected and unintentional suspensions and reactivations.

Unfortunately, due to some communication issues, the result appears to be that all accounts that were deactivated by their owner got reactivated. Sadly, it’s not possible to tell on our end whether the reactivation was intentional or not, so there is no way to rectify this from our end.

If this happened to your account, please login to the client area and deactivate your account yourself.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

7 Likes

Regarding everyone else who posted in the topic:

No accounts will be reactivated because you posted it here. If your account is still suspended right now because of abuse, it most likely is because your account was flagged for abuse.

If you think “but my account is suspended for no reason”, I would like to point out the following article:

In any case, if your account is suspended right now and you want to get it back, please submit a ticket.

7 Likes

My hosing account was approximately 50 days into the 60 day waiting period for it be deleted. As a result of this issue, does this mean I once again have to wait 60 days for the account to be removed and then I can remove my profile?

1 Like

You don’t have to wait for the account to be deleted before you delete your profile. Once you deactivate the account, and have all he information you want off of it (files, databases, domains, etc) you can safely delete you account, that action shouldn’t be blocked.

1 Like

Unfortunately, yes. Reactivating the account resets the account cleanup timer.

This is of course really not how this is supposed to work and we’re terribly sorry for the inconvenience caused.

You do, actually. To delete the client area profile, all accounts must be completely deleted. If the account isn’t fully deleted, it could still be reactivated, and we don’t want to run the risk of having an active account on the platform for which we don’t know the owner.

5 Likes

Just as a reminder to everyone:

• The issue is NOT that accounts are being suspended at all. Account suspensions are normal.
  • If your account is suspended right now, please follow the procedure in the client area. If it says to submit a ticket, please submit a ticket. Do not post about your suspension here, we cannot help you with it.
  • This topic is for discussion and updates regarding the outage described in the original post. Please keep the discussion on topic. Posts in violation will be flagged and deleted without warning.
7 Likes

@Admin my deactivated hosting account got reactivated on its own

2 Likes

Did you manually deactivate it again after the issue?

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: FTP Issue