Website URL
https://leonardpetertech.infinityfreeapp.com
Error Message
Error establishing a database connection
Cannot select database
Other Information
Hello InfinityFree Support,
My hosting account is stuck in “Account stuck in processing” status.
Hosting account: if0_43008524
Additional domain: leonardpeterweb.infinityfreeapp.com
My WordPress website stopped working and was showing a database connection/selection error. The account is still visible in my Client Area, but it is stuck in processing.
I need to recover my existing WordPress website without losing the files or MySQL database.
Could you please:
- Confirm whether my existing htdocs files are still intact.
- Confirm whether my existing MySQL database and WordPress tables are still intact.
- Confirm whether the account can be reactivated/fixed once the current “Account stuck in processing” incident is resolved.
- If reactivation is not possible, please advise whether I can obtain a backup/export of the existing website files and database before creating a replacement account.
Please do not delete or recreate my account/database while investigating, as I need to preserve my existing WordPress content.
Thank you.
