Account: if0_42745599
Domain: demo-site1.freehosting.dev
Website IP: 185.27.134.208
Hosting Volume: vol1000_1
My hosting account is Active, but the File Manager is completely empty and the Client Area health check says:
Unable to determine directory status
I also tested FTP with FileZilla. The connection and TLS handshake work correctly, the username is accepted, but after authentication I receive:
Response: 331 User if0_42745599 OK. Password required
Command: PASS ********
Response: 421 Home directory not available - aborting
I already logged into the Control Panel and reset the hosting account password from the Client Area, but the issue remains.
Could you please check whether the account’s home directory or hosting volume vol1000_1 is accessible?
The issue has come back again.
The File Manager is empty again, the directory status cannot be determined, and FTP returns:
421 Home directory not available - aborting
It had started working again on its own without any changes on my side, but the problem has now returned.
Could you please check whether there is an intermittent issue with my account’s home directory or hosting volume vol1000_1?
It happenned to me lot of times, the reason is bad connection or low CPU that causes file manager to load longer and eventually browser can send you some error like “This page took too long to respond”. This is not related to InfinityFree directly and you can manage it by deleting cache/browser data or it will fix itself after first time you restart/power off your pc. I will suggest first method as the quickliest fix.